Monday, March 05, 2007

A year and a day...

...that's how long Nick and I have been married now. Anybody who says that marriage doesn't change anything is obviously not married. I can't say whether it changes things for the worse or for better, but it is different. Of course, having a child changes everything as well. I can honestly say though that Nick and I are not the same people we were when we met, I'm sure our friends and family would agree that we have both rubbed off on each other and have been inexplicably changed.

It's been an interesting and wild year, that's for sure... for our next year together I am looking forward to peace and contentment and not so much stress and craziness. We'll see what the universe has in store for us...

4 Comments:

At 12:22 p.m., Blogger Danu's Priest said...

here is to many many more anniversaries:)

 
At 2:40 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sam - - you are seriously hot...

...just sayin'...

 
At 5:34 p.m., Blogger Kierllyahn said...

Happy anniversary!!!
You guys look great!! And I love the shirt on you!

 
At 5:09 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

What the hell am I chop liver?! To many more years my sweet pea....

sexually yours,
Anonymoose

 

Post a Comment

<< Home