Friday, March 02, 2007

Apprehension and a Confession

OUR HOUSE IS ON THE MARKET!!!!! ACK!!!!! Okay, done freaking out (maybe). I know it will sell quickly, it's just, we're virgins on this and it's a little bit of a scary process. And okay, it's really just more annoying than scary because I have to clean up after myself and every turn and I find that really frustrating with an 8 month old baby.

Oh - and I have a confession - I broke my rule about only using natural cleaners because in my desperation to get the house spotless I had to use some Vim shower cleaner (because lets face it, are there any decent natural shower cleaners that will get glass shower doors clean???)...okay, and lavender pine sol, which I know was not necessary, but chemicals somehow cover the spell of diaper pail and pets better than essential oils. I hang my head in shame.... But I swear the new house will be chemical free just as I kept this one (until now).

4 Comments:

At 4:22 p.m., Blogger Kierllyahn said...

When cleaning your home you used natural cleaners. Now that you are selling though, you are cleaning what will no longer be your house for other people. Your rule was for you. Feel no guilt:)
I am soooo excited for you!!!
Ps. I saw your red house as I drove in last time, and wow, was it ever looking great!!! It is so pretty and homey looking!!! I can't wait to see all the pretty touches you put inside it:)

 
At 6:39 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very exciting!! Yea!!

 
At 5:33 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwww...I wish I could afford to buy your house...I love it so much!

 
At 11:53 a.m., Blogger Sam said...

It's SOLD! Okay, so conditionally sold subject to financing, but pretty much a done deal. In only 4 days on the market!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home