Friday, January 26, 2007

I have set my new blog for my Priestess path, you can check it out here, but it's blank at the moment. Nick is going out tonight to do geeky things with his friends, so perhaps I will be able to add some inspired thoughts once the babe is in bed.

I'm also hoping in the next week to get the blogs set up for the Sunlit Hearth so we can post news and other ramblings on what's going on with that. I don't want to feel pressured to do formal "newsletters", so blogs, that's the way to go in my books.

And man my blog is boring lately, I promise to right something interesting soon. I just have so many thoughts swimming in my head lately, most relating to starting up this business and probably not at all interesting to anyone else but me.

1 Comments:

At 1:56 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home