Wednesday, January 24, 2007

SUCCESS!

Every day just seems to get better and better in the Johnston house these days, must be the The Secret at work! Here are some examples:

Nick got a promotion yesterday, woohoo! I'm very proud of him, now he "officially" gets to boss people around. Let's hope it doesn't go to his head.

I have a couple of part-time childcare jobs lined up until we move into the new house and I can start my dayhome. This will be a huge help to get us over the hump from when my EI runs out until I get my business going.

We had started to become very unhappy with our builder (long, long story, basically residual crap from the old sales guy who has since been fired)...anyway... the president of the company basically said, "I will do whatever it takes to make you happy." So essentially he's paying for 90% of our upgrades for us. He's even putting a built-in china cabinet in the kitchen for us FOR FREE! My tea cup collection thanks him.

And I have had a completely divinely inspired thought of what the heck it is I want to do with my life long term. All of my current quest for knowledge about Reiki, divination, different therapies, they all have a common link. I am giving myself a year and then I am going to start my own wellness company called "The Healing Well" I will focus on doing tarot and oracle card readings, reiki treatments, past life regressions, and colour, crystal, and aroma therapies. This will be great because it's something I can do in the evenings while still running my dayhome, very exciting.

And so life is very, very good. Not to mention that I have the three cutest cats on the face of the planet (they currently have me surrounded), and the most adorable baby boy EVER (don't even try to tell me he's not because he soooooo is), and a wonderful husband who makes me laugh (and often shake my head). Lucky me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home