Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Christmas Hangover

It's always so hard to believe with all of the hoopla of the holidays that it's done... well, not quite, still New Year's to conquer. But Yule and Christmas are over. Now my home is just a disaster of shredded paper, presents strewn about, and a fridge jam packed with leftovers. It was a really good day though. Tristan had a blast on his first Christmas and was thoroughly spoiled. His favorite gift was a Fisher Price animal train from his Auntie Jenny (it's my favorite too because it works for harassing the kitties as well). I tried to give the cats away to various family members, but they were all re-gifted back (dammit).

I now have in my possession a Kitchen Aid Artisan mixer, and Nick bought me various kitchen gadgets so I am all set to start the New Year with a growing waist line from all of the baking I intend to do. Nick is drinking far too much coffee because he's fallen in love with his Cuisinart coffee maker.

Here are the highlights of the day:

Tristan opening gifts





Wearing the crown from his Christmas cracker



And finally, he crashed on Grandpa's lap after all of the excitement

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home