Thursday, November 23, 2006

And I could not ask for more

This week has been such an eye opener to how truly fortunate I am.

I have amazing friends who love me for who I am and love my family like their own.

I have a beautiful and healthy baby boy who every single day gives me a reason to laugh and shows me something new.

I have a husband who each day challenges me to see the world a little differently and gives the world's best hugs.

I have a new home on the way that has been designed by us every step of the way.

I have three beautiful furry babies that love me unconditionally and give me warmth and comfort when I need it most.

I have the best mom in the world. She is funny, supportive, and kicks me in the butt when I need it.

There is a lot to be thankful for. Happy Thanksgiving to our southern cousins!

2 Comments:

At 8:21 a.m., Blogger WolfHeart RavenHorse said...

It's always good to remember your blessings. We said a lot of "thank you for....." over the past week to my mom. I was honoured to have her in my life. Cherish everyone. Love is so important.

Bev

 
At 9:47 p.m., Blogger Kierllyahn said...

I truely do believe that you reap what you sow.
You radiate out love and support, and so you receive it back. You deserve it hon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home