Sunday, November 05, 2006

The case for natural cleaners

I greatly dislike using chemical cleaners. I either make my own or buy organic. And this reminds me of why.

Truthfully in the past I didn’t even give much thought into what I was using to clean with. The more I read though it seemed impossible to ignore that these are dangerous. We’re talking about products that can burn our skin, poison our lungs, pollute our water, and yet people are using them every single day and don’t even consider the costs of their actions.

It’s not difficult to go natural, really, it’s not. If you don’t want to take the 5 minutes every week to mix them yourself, then buy a good all-purpose cleaner from the natural food store. If everyone did this I really believe the world could be a much safer, healthier place for everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home