Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Relief

Today has been a good day. Sometimes things happen that shake you to your core, make you stop and evaluate who you are and what you have done. Sometimes we regret what we have done, and sometimes we don't. Today, I don't. I know that I have hurt some people who have been a big part of my life, I have been hurt as well. Doesn't make it right, doesn't make it fair, but that's the way it is. It feels now that the cycle is complete and it can now dissolve itself.

I feel renewed spiritually, more creative, more drive to move forward, to learn and grow. Sometimes we need to just close the book on the past, it's not about starting a new chapter, it's about just tearing up the old book and starting a new one! I don't think that there is anything more raw and passionate than spirituality, it is our very spirit and center, sharing that with others is always difficult and not always pretty. Sometimes you want to fight for it, and other times you realize that it is just better to let it go.

It seems appropriate that all of this has happened at Samhain... it is the death of what was, and the rebirth of something new.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home