Thursday, September 28, 2006

Oh NO!

Now remember when I said Milo was a thief?

Well, the little shit has upped the ante. He stole my wedding rings! (I'm hoping Milo stole them anyway, the other alternative is that Chloe ate them)

My rings have been loose for weeks now, and last night while lying in bed I finally got sick of it and slipped them off to rest on my night table. Of course, I thought nothing of it, and in fact entirely forgot that I had taken them off until just a moment ago and they're GONE! Little buggers, I hope I find them before Nick gets home.

And honey, if you're reading this I love you, and don't worry, if I can't find them insurance should cover it. And no, you can't kill the cats because of it.

3 Comments:

At 11:51 a.m., Blogger Kimberley said...

Gary tried to steal my wedding rings too - but I caught him in the act. if you haven't already, check on the floor behind the night stand and the bed. Check the litter box (Gary likes to hide toys there), check the cat bed, your cross-stitch basket... Anywhere where they shouldn't be. Good luck!

If you don't find them, I guess it's a good excuse to upgrade!

 
At 12:23 p.m., Blogger Sam said...

FOUND THEM! As soon as I told Nick in fact (always seems to happen). Milo was frantically trying to paw something out from under the media cabinet, and there they were. And here I was thinking I was going to be sifting through shit in the litter box. Whew!

 
At 4:54 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Phew!

Close call!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home