Thursday, September 07, 2006

Random Update

First an update on Tristan: We had to endure the horror of the doctor's office yesterday. After listening to what a bad parent I was for not having him vaccinated and letting him suck his thumb, we were giving a referral to a urologist (sounds like a fun job, doesn't it?), an appointment for an ultrasound next week, and another test kit. So today I had the pleasure of running urine samples to the lab, thankfully we live close. I'm crossing my fingers that everything will come out okay, it's just stressful. At least he's still sleeping well at night, because I have to admit I'm feeling pretty worn down this week. Feels like somebody slugged me over the head with a 2X4 and left me lying there bleeding.

For some happy news, Milo got neutered yesterday, yay! (Maybe not so yay for him) I'm happy to get that out of the way before he discovered what was down there. Chloe missed him terribly while he was away for the day, so I feel content that she does in fact love him and enjoy his companionship. I have to admit, I was wondering.

I joined Weight Watchers and I'm going back to the gym next week. I have lost most of my pregnancy weight, but there seems to be a stubborn 10 pounds hanging on. Nick and I are hoping to get pregnant again ASAP (I know, it's not likely while I'm nursing), so it's best to be in prime shape so that I can get ready to shock the heck out of it again.

And tomorrow I am off to Fernie! I get to finally see Naomi's house and introduce her to my little man. It's just me and the babe going, which will be interesting. This will be the longest Nick and I have been away from each other since we started dating, it's sad. I'll miss him, but I'm sure he'll enjoy the break from family life. And I will get to keep Naomi all to myself and enjoy a girl's weekend. As a happy coincidence it also happens to be the weekend my parents decided to go and stay at their condo in Lizard Creek so I may be able to get some grandparent babysitting in, and partake of the hot tub and pool.

Have a great weekend everybody!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home