Thursday, November 16, 2006

Me = Lazy

I don't know when it happened that I became so lazy. Probably about the same time that I realized, "Hey! I don't have a boss anymore!" With no retribution to worry about, I definitely don't have the same fire I used to.

Yesterday I went to the extent of driving to Claresholm to visit Anna so I could avoid housework. (and because I love you, Anna!) It worked well both ways, I didn't do housework, AND Anna made me borscht and cookies. Plus Nick ordered pizza last night... all good things to a lazy housewife.

I'm sure I'm not as bad as some people out there. I do tidy on a regular basis, and heck, I clean on a regular basis too but the house is far from the show room it used to be.

I honestly think I should go get some blood work done.... maybe I'm anemic, or maybe I am truly just plain lazy right now. I think the cats have it right, curl up in a sunbeam from the window and purr the day away.

4 Comments:

At 10:58 a.m., Blogger Nick said...

I'm your boss!

 
At 12:42 p.m., Blogger Sam said...

You wish, dear, you wish....

 
At 12:51 p.m., Blogger Kimberley said...

Sorry guys, it goes:
1. Tristan
2. all 3 kitties

Then the 2 of you can fight for the right to be called the boss.

 
At 8:37 p.m., Blogger Kierllyahn said...

You are not lazy, you are behaving in a serene and healthy way by slowly flowing through life without getting yourself all worked up and sweaty rushing around:)
I loved having you over...I will cook for you any time:)!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home