Thursday, December 14, 2006

Tristan, Month 6 Newsletter

Dear Tristan,

I know I say this every month, but I can't believe you're 6 months old! It seems like such a milestone, 6 months...wow...



Already you have two teeth, and it looks like the third and fourth aren't far off because you have been crabby, crabby, crabby lately and chewing on EVERYTHING!

You already seem to think you're a teenager because you stay up until 10 or 11 o'clock and then sleep in late. Didn't anybody ever tell you the early bird catches the worm? Obviously you'd rather be a night owl. You already scream and talk back to me like a teenage boy, too... I think I've got my work cut out for me!



You are doing so good on the crawling front and I just know you are going to have it completely mastered before Christmas. As I type this you are sliding yourself around on the floor commando style, anything to keep moving! Milo tries to entice you to crawl to him, wagging his tail back and force, you have figured out if you just grab it and pull you get the desired effect anyway - so why bother?



You have become an eating machine. I think we spend 80% of your waking hours feeding you...our routine is pretty much boob, food, 1/2 hour break, then start the cycle all over again. At least I don't have to wonder what we do in our free time, we barely have any!



This was also an exciting month because you got to meet your Uncle Luke, Auntie Anna, and cousin Lara for the first time. You and Lara were just absolutely smitten with each other, you had nothing but smiles for your only cousin. You had fun playing and cuddling with your Uncle Luke, too, he didn't seem to want to put you down! It was a whirlwind visit, but it was nice, and I hope we can take you out to Victoria to visit them this summer.



You are loving going to playgroups, and laugh and flirt with the other babies. You seem to have your eye on Hannah now, but your interest is so fleeting that it will probably change by next week.

I cannot wait to celebrate your first in just under 2 weeks! Despite my best intentions you are getting spoiled rotten this year! But you deserve it, you are just an absolute doll. We went to Daddy's company Christmas party on the weekend and you were smiling and laughing at Santa. I, however, was not happy with the "quality" of Santa, so we went off to the mall last night. You weren't quite as excited this time around though (guess the magic wore off after the first experience?) Thankfully your Nana was there to get you to crack a smile!





I already can't wait to write next month's newsletter and relay all of the Christmas adventures! Happy 6 month birthday, baby!

Love,
Momma

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home