Friday, February 23, 2007

How did they find me?

I just had an e-newsletter from the Green Party in my inbox. I know it may surprise some people, but even being environmentally minded I don't support Green, I'm a Liberal through and through *ducks the flying objects from all the redneck Albertans out there*

Okay, I admit, I voted Green once in the provincial election because well, Ralph Klein sucks and Kevin Taft needs his head examined and I couldn't NOT vote. Now if the Canadian Green Party had Ralph Nader, that may be a different story.

For now... go Dion!

1 Comments:

At 4:50 p.m., Blogger Gregg Jocoy said...

Sam, I am a Green from the US, so my opinion is pretty much unimportant to the "average Canadian" I suppose, but perhaps the Greens found you because they *need* you. Maybe you are just what the doctor ordered. An Organic Mama would have but one political home in the US, and that *is* the Greens.

Good luck to you and yours, regardless of where you wind up politically.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home