Friday, February 16, 2007

Ahhhh, that's better!

Went out for some retail therapy with Jeff this afternoon. I think I needed it! When I spotted myself in a mirror and saw how awful I looked, I realized I needed a pick me up. A few pairs of jeans, some new tees, and a pretty red satin shirt later, I feel much better! And to appease Nicky I bought him a man purse and some lounge pants, he was very excited.

Honestly, I realized today I had reached a new low for me. It wasn't even like I was wearing cute sweats or something - I was wearing a baggy, shapeless fleece jacket, and I seriously wore white sneakers with black pants IN PUBLIC. For shame!

2 Comments:

At 3:01 p.m., Blogger Kierllyahn said...

And the jeans look very hot too:)
I love the embroidery!!

 
At 7:30 a.m., Blogger the Sonic Priestess said...

white sneakers and black pants...

*sigh*

the world has gone mad.

*love*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home